How do you make baked bbq chicken?

I've ran out of groceries so I need to make baked bbq chicken (I have chicken tenders) How do you make it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• get a baking dish put the chicken in it & pour bbq sauce on it, pop it in the oven until done
    Anonymous

• My mom gave me this little secret and its sooo good. I coat them with bbq sauce ( instead of egg) and then bread them , and bake them in the oven.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I season with a rub mix, bbq and then toss in the BBQ sauce (toss it after so the sauce doesn't get too caramelized and taste burned)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I use chicken breasts not tenders, so the cooking time might be shorter for you.

I just place the chicken in a baking dish in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. Then I brush on the barbecue sauce and bake it another 10 minutes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2009