Has anyone been told their baby has hyper flexible hips or hips that click?

My baby was born 3 1/2 weeks early. The Dr. said she had hyper flexible hips. They did an ultrasound today & the Dr. said he heard 3 clicks. I cannot get the report from her Dr. til tomorrow. Has anyone had this or heard of it? Thanks!

JaceyAmbrielle

Asked by JaceyAmbrielle at 5:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• MY son's hip made a noise during routine checkup, they sent us to an ultra sound. They said they thought like the PP said, that it was out of place and he would need to be in a brace thing, but ultra sound came back fine. Never heard about it again..
    Anonymous

• My dd had a hip click when she was born and had to wear a brace around her legs for three months because the MD said her hipbone was not securely in place. Do some research online. good luck.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• At my daughters first check up they told me her hip was out of place. They said shed have 3 months to outgrow it, & now she's 4 months old & they said it's fine now. Good luck
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009