when should i test?

I asked this question about 3am but since it was early i figured I would repost this and see if i get more responses to help me get a better idea.
I have not had my period for a whole year but i am guessing ive been ovulating. I had unprotected sex Friday 17, sayurday 18, and sunday 19. Now when Can I test to see if im pregnant? yesterday and today i threw up. So since I have not had my period in a year when can i test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any time?
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's right to not have a period for that long unless your on a birth control that stops your period. You might have something wrong? I would consult a doctor, I had a friend who had allot of trouble with regular periods.
    Also it is way to soon for morning sickness.
    I know around here there are "Dollar Tree" stores that sell pregnancy tests for a buck, that's what I use and they work! Instead of spending 10 15 dollars on a single test.
    good luck
    Anonymous

• If you ovulate you have a period. Because when the egg is released, if it does not get fertilized your hormone levels drops & your lining of your uterus sheds.
    Anonymous

• I have read that you can ovulate and not have a period. So no I have not had a period.
    Anonymous

• Didn't you find it a little odd that you haven't had a period in over a year? That is not normal. Have you mentioned this to your doctor at your yearly check ups (pap smears and what not?) That could be cause for concern. You would not be ovulating if you aren't getting your period. Chances are very high you aren't pregnant, but you would want to wait at least a couple weeks before testing, The hormones would not be high enough for a HPT to detect it.
    Anonymous