Arizona heat!

when does it get back down to the 80's-90's? I'm already sick of the 100+ weather.

ours

Asked by ours at 6:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I lived in Phx for 3 years..... you'll be looking at about.... October before it gets comfy again. If you're in the other areas of the state, I'm not sure. Pretty much April to October was hotter than blazes though!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would have to say October I am sick of this weather to!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Ugh, see and I was hoping for September.
    ours

Answer by ours at 7:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well I live in Tucson (where it's a bit cooler than say Phoenix) and I say it gets bearable again mid September and cool at the end of October. When it's been 100+ for so long even 95 feels much cooler!
    ASunny

Answer by ASunny at 7:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'm in WASHINGTON STATE and it's 103 right this minute, (4:47 pm). We have been having heat advisories every day for a week. WE would like some relief too!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2009