What are fun things to do while pregnant?

I am 35 weeks pregnant and I am really anxious for the big day. I was wndering what some fun activities to do to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy (instead of dread them) and to enjoy this time with my husband

bri_bojang

Asked by bri_bojang at 6:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Paint your belly with cute designs (like pumpkins, a submarine window with a aby looking out) and take pictures.... if you go to yahoo and type in pregnant painted belly pictures, you'll see lots of cute examples!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well... go to the zoo - that is fun and you can take breaks often. Maybe take a weekend & go to a bed & breakfast with your husband - to celebrate your new life & cherish the last little bit of time it will be just the two of you. (and sex!!! It will also help when the day gets closer to put you in labor!)
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Ooh, I know a good one.
    Sit down in the park/mall/somewhere public and wait for someone to ask you when you're due.

When they ask, start crying and say "I'm not pregnant!". lol
    Anonymous

• LMFAO>>>>> anon 6:40.....hahhahahaaaa
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would put Mr. Yuck sitckers on my belly towards the end of my last pregnancy. I always got laughs out of the doctor and nurses who came to check and measure me.

As for right now, I so dig naps. Naps rock. Is the nursery ready? Have you started stocking up on diapers and wipes? What else do you need to buy. Drink tons of water. Weekend getaways are awesome. I am planning on a spa weekend getaway with my SIL and I towards the end of this pregnacy. Are there any movies you're dying to go see? I love going to the movies by myself, it means I don't have to share the popcorn.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009