I need some advice, I need some sign ups for my home based buisiness,where is the best place to get some sign ups at?

Do you have any kind of advice on advertising .

Mandy1974

Asked by Mandy1974 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• google "Free Job Postings" you'll get over a million places. And, if you want, post those words in a different order and you'll get a million more.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• There are a few groups on CafeMom that allow advertising for home based businesses.

You can advertise on Craigslist.

You can buy space in adbooks given out at fundraisers (school, houses of worship, etc.).

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I guess it would depend on what you are in to. Here's a tip. Look for your services (or product) as if you were the customer... If you are looking for recuites type "Work At Home" in to a search engine or if you sell vitamins type that in... You will see what they see, those are the places you want your ads!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• search free link exchanges, advertise to your friends on facebook and myspace alot. If you don't have them, get them. Join groups with similar interests and advertising on those site for banners is cheap too. For more tips, I would suggest reading my blog. tarasextrincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Also, you could look in to a Co-Op newspaper ad. This is what I am doing. It cuts down on the cost of the ads because you split them with others. And still allows you to get great coverage. You can advertise all over the US in big cities or little towns and build your business with people that normally would never see your online ads.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• you can check out a site i know of a friend it's a new mom site and it's really hip and fresh, www.livingmyMoment.com. It's free to advertise right now.

Aimee
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009