she screams when her cousin touches anything she has. and even i get a short sqwak if shes intent on not letting anyone have it. I dont ever say the word mine cuz i don't want her to learn it and here it all the time, but she screams like a dying prehistoric bird when he touches even a chair she is on. the right way to tell her no, without getting loud but also being able to calm things down!
Toddler Rules of Possession
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
6. If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it’s broken, it’s yours.
Answer by Nathskitten at 7:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2009
Answer by Nathskitten at 7:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009