Have you ever heard of a kid eating their poop?

It has to have happened at least once.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL.. YES! my little nephew picked up some doggie-doo from the floor and put it in his mouth thinking it was chocolate! his face showed that he immediately knew he was wrong.. lol.. at least that's what i heard from his mommy.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 7:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• oops.. i guess i didnt read the question thoroughly enough. i didn't see the "their own" part.

rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 7:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• LOL That's perfectly okay :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yes!!! My nephew was 9 months old when we caught him doing this.. according to his mom it wasn't the first time either!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My nephew has and my DD. Gross.

Anonymous

• I also have a nephew story, I was 11 when i became an aunt and I got home from school and e was in whis walker. I saw him eating what I thought were milk duds and I was a candy nut, coaxing him towards me to see if I could grab some and then the smell hit me. YCK! what if I really would have been a pig and just grabbed one and plopped it in my mouth?
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well I 'm not sure if she actually ate it but....when my dd was about 7 or 8 months old I found her sitting with her diaper off and poop all over both hands and all around her mouth! She said, "Chocit!"
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I never caught any of my kids doing that. Can't a person get sick if they do that?
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My son has a couple of times. He will get up from his naps, and instead of letting me know that he is awake, he poops, then takes off the diaper and plays with it. There have been at least 2 separate times that I have gone to check on him and found him sitting there with poop all over his hands, chest, legs, face, bed, walls, etc. It's pretty disgusting and made me feel like I was going to get sick.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• OMG! I am so glad that I am not the only one dealing with this! My nephew who we have temp custody of has been doing this. I get so disgusted! We put onsies on him whenever he goes to bed and that has helped alot.
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 4:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009