What are your favorite....

Groups on Cafe Mom and why?
Mine are Financially Comfortable Mommies, because we can chat and have a good time without anyone being bashed for what we do and have and Fabulous Friendly Moms, there is NO bashing in either group and everyone is SUPER friendly.
So what are your favs and why?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 7:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the Bitches Night Club because you can just be yourself and not get bashed. I also like alot of my jewelry/artsy groups because it's a way to talk to other mommy's that create art also!!
    cmkahn

Answer by cmkahn at 9:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i love the april '08 mommy group! I'm a 1st time mom and it's nice to know other moms are going through similar things with their children, like milestones, at the same time as mine... and many of them are 1st time moms too
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I LOVE Chatty Mamas and the Atheist Mamas/Moms groups. The CafeMom Discussion group is cool too, I absolutely love that we can have direct contact with the CM Team.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I like the birthdate groups. I'm in one for my DD and one for my child due in March, and its just nice to be able to remember your not the only one who's going through whatever phase of the moment. I also love my big sisters group because it makes me feel like I"m doing something good for other moms.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• The ones I go to most often is advice for moms and smart chicks. I like them both equally I guess. I think I like answers better....
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• The funky skunk I love that group!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My fav. group is "YesISmoke".....no bashing there! I have recently joined "TruthorDare" and so far that seems fun. I am actually looking to join some new groups....so I"ll be watching this question!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• CMKAHN what jewelry groups do you belong to?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Shameful plug here....lol. I own a group called Martini Playmates. It's a fun place to be with some great moms, no bashing, no drama........we are all just ourselves there.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009