Directtv or dish network?

Which is better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• i have directtv, and unless you get every channel, you might not like it, the selections for the 100 channel plan just sucks (unless you like 10 or more home shopping network type channels) if you get dish network,let me know if you like it
    calcarsmom1980

Answer by calcarsmom1980 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have dish network and its exactly how the PP has discribed. If you don't get all the channels its rather boring and nothing really ever on. We have the top 100... We get a bunch of cartoon channels. Syfy. HGTV. CNN, trutv(aka court tv). A&E. Discovery channel. we have a bunch of channels its just finding something to watch thats good.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i have dish network, i have no problems.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i love my dish! wouldnt go w/o it!
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 9:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I just answered another question like this,don't know if it was you, but I'll answer again. :)
    I just switched to Dish Network from Direct TV and we get more channels for less money when we bundled with phone and internet. So far so good. Been a couple weeks and no problems. It even stayed on during thunder storms. My only complaint is that I can't work the remote in the dark yet! ;)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009