I hope all critics of Obama healthcare plan are watching tonight

He is explaining his reform.

godsgrace1

Asked by godsgrace1 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Will he be explaining in simple "mom terms" so I can understand it?! LOL
    Anonymous

• You mean he finally read it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• LMAO NP...of course NOT!! But by all means lets listen to his streaming BS and the fawning questions of his minions. He has NO IDEA what is in this bill..none of those idiots pushing it do, none of them have read it or will agree to post it for public viewing!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• he know what it is and he is saying he is not going to increase taxes he doesn't want to create a burden for middle class americans. watch it.
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• watch it and see what he is saying. he is not trying to create a burden it is too my benefit.
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You mean you actually believe that BS?! Please. He's telling the commoners what they want to hear so that they stop calling their congressmen/women to tell them not to vote on it. Maybe you should actually research it yourself instead of listening to empty promises...

Anonymous

• godsgrace1 are you on drugs!! He is going to create a big burden for the middle class!

According to him my family is "the rich." Well, our money comes from our small business and just because you take in a lot doesn't mean it is income! If this passes as it is now, we will be cutting wages for all employees by $4.00 per hour each. We currently pay $18 per hour so that is a big cut.

I am tired of funding the lifestyles of professional couch potatoes.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• He admits he hasn't read it, so how can he tell us it's a good thing?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hhhhmmmm according to Obama right now....he would not say Americans would not have to give up end of life care...he skirted the issus altogether. Gee, I guess we don't want to get old here in the US. I wonder if they are going to require mandatory executions once people reach a certain age....them being a drain and all..............
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• He admitted that he hadn't seen the revised version. He is explaining his reasoning behind persuing this issue. I for one am not on drugs and think this is a logical way to go about addressing and dealing with the enromous challenges facing this country and this administration.

I am very pleased with our President! Thank you for HONESTLY CARING PRESIDENT OBAMA!
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 8:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009