I NEED ADVICES!!!

OK LAST SEPTEMBER I WAS PREGNANT FOR 6 WEEK I WENT FOR MY SONO THEY DIDNT SEE A FETUS.. SO THEY FOUND OUT IT WAS ONLY THE SAC I HAD MISCARRIAGE. SO KNOW IM 7 WEEK PREGNANT AN I WENT FOR MY SONO TODAY BUT THE LADY THAT DOES THE SONO I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL FRIST OF ALL IM A LITTLE OVER WIEGHT AROUND 340 SO TODAY SHE DID FIND THE YOLK AN THE SAC BUT COULDNT GET THE HEART BEAT YET.. SO THE DR. CAME IN TOLD ME THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE TO GIVE IT 3 WEEK MORE... SO WHAT SHOULD DO IM HUBBY SAY TO GO TO MY LAST DOCTOR THAT I HAD WHEN I HAD MY TWIN GIRLS... WHAT DO U THINK (HELP)

susana33

Asked by susana33 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i went in at about 6 weeks and same thing happened to me..it was just the sac and no heartbeat yet, its just cuz its so early....i had a doctor tell me that they wouldnt even see me until i was 8 weeks...of course i went to a different doctor...so yeah if you would feel more comfy going to the doctor you already had then do that..and plus they already know you...thats what i would do
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I think you should do what you feel good about doing. This guy say wait a few weeks. nothing wrong with that but if confidence is in the former doctor then go back to that one. It's about what you feel good about

Answer by admckenzie at 8:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It's hard for ultrasound to pick up a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Most ultrasound techs will tell you to wait until at least 9 weeks along.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009