DPO?

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP? Was it the first time you tested, or did you get a BFN first?

Thanks =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• *head explodes*

what?!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• With my first I had a BFP on an HPT before AF was late. When I was 1 day late I went to planned Parenthood and their test showed BFN!!! I went straight home and took another HPT and ended up with a bright BFP! The same thing happened with my second. AF was one day late and the HPT showed BFP but the clinic (on base) showed BFN. With my third, I got a BFP 12 DPO. With my 4th, I got a BFN, 9 DPO and a faint BFP 12 DPO.
    hopinforanother

Answer by hopinforanother at 9:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• stacieandababy -

Are you a moron? If you can't fucking answer my question, don't bother even posting.
    Anonymous

• Thanks hopinforanother =)
    Anonymous