Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to get married.

But, Brad Pitt will only marry Angelina Jolie when gay people are allowed to get married too.....This really makes me love Brad Pitt even more than i already did what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is old news...and pretty much guarantees he'll never have to marry the homewrecker!
    Anonymous

• I think Brad Pitt is a soulless prick who is just trying to jump on the gay right band wagon to get his name back out there. I haven't heard much about him in the last six-12 months. Have you?
    Anonymous

• I think his reason is stupid.
    Anonymous

• so are alot of other people.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Old news... and bfd. I think he's stupid. What he's doing isn't making a statement at all. He's just using it as an excuse. He really doesn't want to get married. I doubt either of them want to.

Anonymous

• I think his reason is stupid.

Why? Because he is taking a stand and using his fame to help a group of people?
    Anonymous

• I had read that a while back. While all these bitter Bettys will talk sh@t on him and Angie I think they need to take a lesson fromJen and get the hell over it.
    I think it's wonderful that they are so vocally supporting gay rights He is a freain stud and she is stunning, inside and out.
    Anonymous

• so are alot of other people.

What are you referencing?
    Anonymous

• What he's doing isn't making a statement at all.

ummmm YES IT IS !!!! even if his reasons are selfish its The fact that he said it right there is making people think about it because there are a lot of stupid people that listen to celebrity's and i personally think it is wonderful that he said it!

Anonymous

• I am referencing, who cares.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2009