How far along were you until you felt the baby move?

How far along were you until you felt the baby move when you're pregnant?

I took a test last week and it said negative, but I'm pretty sure there is something in there. I already have a (almost) 3 year old son, so I know what it feels like, and I FEEL PREGNANT!!!

So how far along do you have to be to feel the baby? Am I just feeling nothing, or could the test be wrong?

I was 2 months late on my period then started and now I am 3 months late on my period (consecutively). So I could possibly be anywhere from 2-5 months pregnant... but I took a test and it said negative. So what should I think??

I have no insurance and no job. My husband is the one that works and we are about to go into a seperation. I'm leaving Michigan for 4 weeks to go stay with my mother in Alaska.

I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do...

NaturalBeauty

Asked by NaturalBeauty at 8:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the baby move for the first time at 23 weeks. There are free clinics out there that will give you a test.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• 18 weeks with my first, 12 weeks with my second, 13 weeks with my 3rd, and 14 weeks with my 4th
    hopinforanother

Answer by hopinforanother at 8:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• 20 weeks. I would go to the health dept in your town, they usually do free tests. I also found a free clinic that did ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 8:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I've had tests that said neg when I was pregnant but it was soooo early in the pregnancy....my period was only 1 day late. I really wasn't feeling any movement.
    hopinforanother

Answer by hopinforanother at 8:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• So, it wouldn't be unlikely for whatever I'm feeling to be a baby. I'm a stomach sleeper and there is NO WAY that is gas! It started like 5 days ago too. So it's not just today. It's been constant. It is also other things, like terrible cravings, my emotions, I feel drained, and other things...

I'm just wondering if I am that far along why did the test come out negative?
    NaturalBeauty

Answer by NaturalBeauty at 8:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• 15-16 weeks something like that..if it started 5 days ago, then its probly just too early to show on a test, since youve been prego b4 and you know what it feels like, then thats probly just it
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009