What kind of grades did you make in school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My graduating GPA was 3.69
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 8:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I did well in school. I was always a "B" student. got pregnant my junior year and graduated witth a 4.0 :)
    ilovemyboy10110

Answer by ilovemyboy10110 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Crappy ones, that is why I am disillusioned with the public school system.
    I didn't work at all during high school and ditched about half of my overall classes and STILL graduated with the highest diploma that my school offered. Somehow that doesn't seem right.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I graduated with a 3.7 gpa and had A's and B's all through high school.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I got a 2.9 gpa in highschool but got a 32 on the ACTs which I think is really funny. I was just bored alot in highschool so I really didn't "apply" myself.
    svesely07

Answer by svesely07 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I made all A's in high school finished with a 4.0. I graduated with 2 degrees from college and got A's and B's...my gpa was 3.5something!

Anonymous

• As & Bs or else i was grounded haha. i had a 3.75 & graduated w/ honors. school was too easy for me & even honor's classes were boring. then i found out it was the Alaskan school system that was easy b/c so few ppl stick it out to graduation haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I had a 3.5 GPA. I failed only one class in my 13 years of public school, and it was during the last effing semester of my senior year. I didn't show up for the exam because seniors were supposed to be EXEMPT. But the stupid teacher tried to make us take it anyway. Me and a couple other people didn't show up. She failed me with a 69.

ONE.
    LITTLE.
    POINT.

Ugh. What a bitch. She and I didn't see eye to eye, if you know what I mean. Luckily it was a piddly movie critic elective class and it didn't matter whether I passed it or not. I had all the credits I needed the first semester.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• 1.75 I think I may be mildly dyslexic & am i my late 40's. I survive my job because I find ways to adjust. School majorly SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is also imporant to survive school if one has a small circle of freinds. which I didn't have thanks to the private elementry school I attended which didn't care about me because even though my parents sent 6 out of 7 children we weren't related to any of the elders of our church. Am I bitter---maybe a little. I have been so fortunate that genetics worked in our favour & my daughter gets A's & B's & my son is gifted.
    Anonymous

• 3.7 in highschool and college. Not that you asked but my husband was validictorian of a high school class of over 400, he had a 4.0 in highschool, engineering school, and graduate engineering school. I used to hate people like him! LOL! It always drove me crazy that I always had at least 1 B no matter how hard I tried. I just don't get how someone can be good at everything!
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2009