What would you do if you were president?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bring jobs back to the US. Help families that are struggling find jobs and survive. Make sure everyone has affordable healthcare. Improve our educational system and get rid of the No Child Left Behind Act. Pay our military more. Help our poor and not worry about other countries until all of our citizens have food, shelter, etc.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• wyclef jean " get elected on friday, assassinated on saturday, buried on sunday, then go back to work on monday." jk i would legalize mj and tax the shit out of it. cut small business taxes raise taxes for independently wealthy people, put the kinda restrictions on food stamps that wic users have (only healthy food- only food!) create a law that docs on gov. boards (any all docs while i am at it) could not receive anything from pharmaceutical companies - or lose their licence.  give schools more money and make prisoners work to make that system cost less to put more into the kids who still have a chance.  cut gov. salaries before cutting any program.

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• something mean to all the dead beat parents
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i would limit the amount of money people can have and give the left over to the struggling poor. I am taking famous people money Millions and Billions! come on really who needs that much?! I would put everyone in america in the same money limits, so everyone can live comfortable. This would lower prices because no one would be wanting to raise prices because they wouldn't beable to have that much money anyways. I would give everyone housing at the same rate, lower health insurace. I would make everyone of us a equal instead of a bank. everyone would get $50,000 a year to live off of this would have to pay rent, food, clothing ect.. but nothing would be high priced. Just think about it if we took all the billions and split it evenly per a family (or even a person) we would all be equals!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• That $50,000 wouldn't matter what your job was.. a doctor or working at mcdonalds. but college would be free so more pepole could go.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would love to give our military, teachers, pastors, nurses, police, etc. the money that we give celebs! I think they should be on the cover of STAR instead of,
    'Which celeb does this cellutlite butt belong too???'
    LOL I dont care!.. IF i want to see a cellulite butt, I can look in the mirror people!!! ;)
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2009