I want to lose about 10 lbs in 3 weeks, any suggestions??

We are going to the beach, and I would just like to be a bit thinner in my bikini if ya know what i mean haha. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• cut off a limb?
    Anonymous

• The atkins diet! Lots of protein and little to no carbs. My Mom lost a lot of weight fast with this diet and a brisk walk every evening
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• what kinda stuff did she eat?
    Anonymous

• What is your blood type?

I heard today that white rice and bread in excess will keep you from losing that last bit of weight at the tummy even if you are exercising a whole lot. When my husband went on a no bread diet I kinda went on one too just bc it wasn't in the house any more I lost at least 10 pounds quickly even though I wasn't trying to lose any weight. We ate meat, vegetables, fruit, and nuts pretty much exclusively. I felt so healthy! I've been reading lately that high-carb diets lead to weight gain/ weight problems and not necessarily high-fat diets. I also heard somewhere that MUFAs (mono-unsaturated fats) break down the bad fat stored in the most dangerous (and unflattering) area of your body--the fat surrounding your organs in your torso. Mufas are avocado, olive oil, dark chocolate, and some nuts.

My sister said that after 2 weeks of jogging daily she lost her cellulite on her thighs!
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 10:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hey my auntie did that Nutrisystem diet and lost all kinds of weight. But I heard it's expensive.
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Cut out breads, pasta, rice and potatoes for the next 3 weeks. No sodas or fruit juice, not even V-8 Fusion. Cut out most of your carb intake, drink plenty of water or decaf tea, fill up on steamed or fresh veggies and eat a source of protein at every meal. Snack on celery ribs with cream cheese or a hard boiled egg or sugar free jello with 1/2 cup cottage cheese or lowfat (mozzarella) cheese sticks. You may not notice any weight loss for a few days but it should start to slide off after that. If you can get exercise into your schedule, great! If not you should STILL lose weight. I was injured shortly after starting this diet and was laid up for several days; I still managed to lose 10 lbs. with no exercise.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Let me tell ya that i did the NO carb diet without knowing i was suppose to be doing the LOW CARB haha ... it did me very well actually.. You will only lose alot the first week though. You have to drink around 3 liters of water every day and no sugar and very few carbs of any. I lost 7 lbs the first week then the other weeks i would lose from 2-3 lbs. I like this diet because it give sme fast results but i can only stay on it for so long.. then you have to work hard to maintain ur weight. MSG me if you have any questions as to what exactly to eat. I've been on this on and off for the passed 3 months and i've lost 16 lbs. So when i get tired i just give myself a break adn then start later but meanwhile i exercise and drink lots of water to maintain my weight.
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 12:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ever considered doing a whole body nutritional cleanse? (not a colon cleanse) isagenix 9 day program has an average weight loss of 7 pounts. let me know if you want more info!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Cut out ALL soda, and fast food. Not even diet soda should be drank. Exercise.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Nutrilite!!!
    I have 3 kids and this saved my figure by eating right..They have a meal plan and fitness planner..Its awesome..

Go to: www.dsuriano.qhealthzone.com

lots of delicious Nutrilite products to chose from!

copy and paste website to your browser..Good luck!
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2009