fertilizing a phal orchid?

ok so i didn't cut the stems and it still looked like it was going to die. so i tried to find a flower shop near us and was unable too and then stupid me left the plant in my car half of yesterday and today. the leaves are slighty droopy so i gave it some water. then i checked the roots not to wet not to dry. so i'll ice it maybe the next day. then i went online to get info. i read that in the summer i should fertilize the plant every 2-3 wks. after reading the info it brought up a question. ok so what is fertilizing? and is the plant in sleep state now or not...it said i shouldn't fert then....is this correct? so basicly when should i fertilize my orchid?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No answers yet