When did you start showing?

luv77

Asked by luv77 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every woman is different. i am a large gal soo I hid it well for a long time!! LOL It depends on your frame to begin with and the number of pregnancies that you have had previously. I think most gals show around 4-5 months.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• With my first pregnancy, my son, I didn't really start showing until maybe 6 months or so. This time, second pregnancy (closely spaced), I looked 6months pregnant when I was only 2 months along!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 5:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• With my first, because I had no fat before, it was 3-4 months, but with my third, it wasn't until around the 7th month. I was actually losing weight before that. I'm pregnant with my fourth, and the last time I went, I had lost weight. And it's not like I'm not eating. Right now, as I'm answering, I'm eating a piece of marble cake. YUUUMMMMMMMMYYY!!!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 5:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• about the end of the third month.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• With my first pregnancy I was about 5 months when I started showing. With my second one it was about 2 weeks after the positive pregnancy test and I'm not kidding!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• With my first it was not obvious to the world that I was pregnant until 6 months. With my second, it was obvious by 14 weeks.
    FriendlyJas

Answer by FriendlyJas at 9:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• AT ABOUT 5 1/2 MONTHS IS BEGAN TO GET THE BABY BUMP. NOBODY COULD TELL THAT I WAS PREGGERS UNTILABOUT 6 MONTHS.
    veronica992

Answer by veronica992 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It was around five months for me. Of course, I thought I was huge long before that....LOL.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 10:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I started showing around month 3. I felt big, but no one started agreeing til I was around five months. It's annoying when people say, "Oh you're still small", when I know my belly is sticking out.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I started to show about 2months, but remember every women is built different.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2008