pregnancy

during pregnancy dose your breasts hurt during every pregnancy or can you be pregnant and not have sore breasts

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im pretty sure every pregnancy is different. I am pregnant with my first and my boobs hurt like hell the first 3 months and thats how I knew I was pregnant. Now they are sore every now and then and are changing everyday I feel, but they dont hurt like they use to. Hope this helps you and congrats if your pregnant.
    Deanna84

Answer by Deanna84 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• First pregnancy my boobs didnt hurt till after I gave birth. And this is my second now. I am 37 wks and my boobs were tender only for a little while off and on. They don't hurt now.
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mine only hurt for a couple of weeks in the beginning. I'm at week 35 now and haven't had sore breasts since the first part of the first trimester.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009