Traffic Warrants.. please help.

5 months ago I moved from Minnesota to Nevada. I drove my car out here and got a ticket in Nebraska for failing to see a stop sign. It was an honest mistake. I've never had any felonies and I have not paid my ticket as I just moved out here- and times have been tough. I went on a job interview today- and it seems like I got the job, but they have to do a background check. Does anyone know whether or not my traffic warrant will show up in the background check??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would try to pay it. My friends boyfriend just got picked up. he had a warrant for his arrest for failing to pay tickets... Call and see if you can do some sort of payment plan. I don't think that's anything huge and I doubt your (future) job will really look at a traffic ticket. Good luck and hope you get the job
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 9:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Probably not so soon, if it shows up at all.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It's not a felony.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not until you are charged for it in court. But I would take care of it before your in jail and you lose your job.
    Anonymous