Child being raped?

One of my friends children had a very large poop, so large she had to take it out of the toilet after asking her sisters in law whom is a child specialist they said it could be a sign the child (who is 12) is being raped....anyone heard of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Health

• no
    and poop has NOTHING to do with rape
    poop comes from the internal organs - poor kid is prob so embarassed

pain, sores, bleeding, ect could be sighns, big poop NOPE
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i doubt it also. every "specialist" can turn anything into what their specialty is. maybe bleeding, hemorrage, etc. i agree with the above poster. if she wanted to be sure, a doctor could check if there is any tearing. i really hope it's not what they're thinking though. my thoughts and prayers!
    Anonymous

• No. The size of poop has nothing to do with being raped. She was probably constipated. I would make sure she isn't torn from the large poop, but I doubt she was raped. Sounds liek the specialist is a wack job.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2009