Anyone out there who has or is going through a divorce/seperation and pregnant during?

Just looking for people to relate and help cope through the tough times. I'm currently18 years old, 7 months pregnant with twins, and my husband cheated. Now I have to find out where I'm going to live and how I'm going to get through this on my own all before they're born...

goldfish09

Asked by goldfish09 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• theres a girl called trystons_mommy on my friends list.. she is my bff, and she would be happy to talk to you.. she went through kinda the same thing
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• look at my groups I have one called abortion is for sissys
    abort73.com
    also try a womens shelter that takes kids
    God Bless you all!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• many states won't allow a divorce while pregnant but I'm guessing you are looking for more moral support during the separation stage. Do you have family that can take you in? Can you sign up for govt housing? Personally I wouldn't leave. I'd stay there and make his life hell and make him take care of me until I was ready to leave. I stayed with mine after he cheated. I didn't lift a finger to clean or cook for him but I got a job and saved up to move out. He had to pay for everything. he had to cook and clean and take care of the kids when he wasn't working. I made his life hell then when he thought he had made up for it I had enough saved and I moved out with all three kids leaving him alone in that big ole house. I never looked back. Think about it

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i did many ,many yrs ago. my bf, later husband broke it off with me 2 months before i was due with his child. i kept that one but i gave my other 1 when i got back with him later and another cause he kept going to jail and i didn't think it was fair for my children to be poor and distitute. so i gave them a better life. i have recently reunited with them and they live just a few miles from me. i don't regret my decisions one bit. i have had 6 children. 3 are at home with me and the other 3 in the same family. i would move back home with family and get all the state assistance i could. that is what i did. good luck
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am going threw something similar except I was pregnant by my bf. Now I am trying for a divorce. you can contact me if u want.
    babybit01

Answer by babybit01 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• try to talk with your husband, try to forgive him afterall you're the one he married, you are very young to get through this all by yourself, may be he will change after he sees the babies and give your babies the chance to grow between you both and make a happy family
    Lamododo

Answer by Lamododo at 5:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2009