Toddlers&Tiaras

I have only been watching this TV show for 12 minutes, and its already making me SICK!

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 10:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's the point...
    Anonymous

• Everyone competing on the show is not a toddler though...that makes the title confusing. Anyway...I think all children are beautiful and should not be made to look like little adults.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Anyway...I think all children are beautiful and should not be made to look like little adults.

or hookers..
    Anonymous

• That four year old dressed up with huge hair and make up looks older than I do, Like a 21 year old Dwarf... How is it that the parents can't see that there is something seriously wrong with that.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i hate that show its just moms who are living out their childhood hopes and dreams thru their kids which is pathetic and i think its exploitation, why would you put a ton of makeup on and whiten and spray tan a 3 yr old. and its gross because pervs look at your kids and probably get off from it. bleckkkk gross never would do that to my kids
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• DISGRACE!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Cps comes after us if we spank our kids, to keep them out of trouble, but they leave these fuckers (I mean parents) alone.. Where's the justice in that? What's the point?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• One of my guy friends accidently commented on how hot one of those girls were then realized seconds later it was a kid and almost puked. There are a lot of shows that I know don't require a lot of taste/talent to make, but still watch guiltily, but I'll never support that show. Those poor girls are going to think the world revolves around them, and when they're older they'll realize that guys will only put up with so much.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am a very liberal and open minded person. I see NOTHING that makes it ok to make little girls look like little sex symbol teenagers. Who could do that to their children? How could you tell your baby that they are pretty the way they are but they need to plaster on make up to win.....
    SO SICK. These parents are doing horrible things to their poor babies.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2009