Are you jealous or resentful to those who make money by reality TV shows?

I read today that lauren conrad from the hills makes 125,000 per episode... doesnt that make you sick? To think she is making that much money for letting a camera follow her around right out a high school? She went from a no body to a millionaire in no time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• She already had money beause of mommy and daddy, but yes. It makes me sick.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes, but it also annoys me when celebrities say that we all have to get through these hard times. I am sure these hard times are not that bad for them...
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Nope. I like having my private life, just that, private. I wouldn't want the money if everything I do is on camera and shown for all to see.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No money in the world would make me want that kind of shallow life.
    Anonymous

• No,but I think it's pathetic that some people become professional reality show contestants. As for the people who star on them, as you are talking about, let em. I love my privacy,and my boring little ole life,with no paparazzi following me around 24/7!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• nope. You pretty much sell your soul and lose your privacy for some money. Thanks but I have morals.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009