Menstruating while pregnant?

I feel like I'm pregnant, but I'm certain I'm not. Since January I've been feeling movements in my uterine area. Since May I've had frequent urination that is similar to being pregnant. As of today I'm urinating as much as a woman 30 weeks along or more. Since Sunday I've been very tired. The thing is I'm having regular periods, somewhat heavy lasting 3 days. I also have taken several pregnancy tests and they have all come up negative. What is going on? Has anyone known someone personally that has been pregnant and had regular periods (not light or spotting)? Any other ideas what it might be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Health

• Some women do have period-like bleeding during pregnancy that is mistaken for their period.

I'd go to the doctor for a blood test.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yes, go to the doctor.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My grandmother had her period as if she wasn't pregnant while pregnant with my youngest aunt, i don't know if it had to do with her age or what but if she hadn't gained the belly while pregnant she would never have known till she went into labor.

Get a dr to do a blood test and if that still says negative then have them do an ultrasound you need to know whats going on if you are feeling movement.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• wish I could PM you- I've taken several tests over the last few months but have the same situation as you. I'm not convinced that I'm not pregnant.
    Feel free to PM me- I'd like to know how it works out for you. Glad to see there's someone else out there in this situation
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 12:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I do have insurance and don't need to go to a health clinic, but thanks for the info.

LadyAronna I will definitely PM you when I find out what's going on.

I should mention that I'm BF a 10 month old baby, and sex has started to be uncomfortable. I really don't want another baby RIGHT NOW, but compared to what I've googled it would be great. The other two things I'm afraid it might be is fibroids or ovarian cancer.
    Anonymous