Gerber VS Carter

anyone else notice how small the gerber onsies are?! I have 3-6gerbers & 3-6Carters (child of mine) and i put them up to each other & the gerber one seriously looks like a newborn! Its neither as wide or as long as the other one!! Ridiculous! Never buying gerber anymore!!!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've never noticed. Gerber has always been right for me. Interesting.

But i think alot of clothes are like that, not just babies.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I hated Gerber for exactly that reason. The Carter's Onesies use a nicer, thicker fabric, too.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I agree. Except for the Gerber outfits you get from Babies R' Us. The two outfits I got from BRU that were Gerber were actually bigger and thicker (and uglier) than Carter's clothing. I mistakingly bought a pack of Gerber white onesies when I should've bought Carter's. DS was fittin the 3-6mo Gerber onesies perfectly at 2 months. And $10 for 5? Waste of money!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• however i've found the gerber onesies at least the newborn ones to have a larger neck area and were much more stretchy than the carter onesies.... unfortunately he's grown out of his newborn gerbers so now i'm on the 3 month carters....
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009