How do i get my 1yr old to quit fighting her sleep

my one year old will not sleep. I have tried batheing her before bed time reading her a book, everything. she screams bloody murder for hours. i'm usually up until three in the morning then she will wake up in an hour or if i try putting her down in her own bed then she will be back up screaming. she wont stay in her bed she climbs out she throws herself around banging her head on stuff. i'm at the end of the rope i do not know what to do i have tried everything. she wont sleep by herself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe lay down in her room until she falls asleep, after a week of doing so move closer to the door, then eventually outside of the door?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• How long has she been sleeping in her own room? Do you have her favorite toys in her crib with her? A night light maybe?
    If anything maybe you should let her sleep with you for a couple nights then bring her crib in your room and put her in there and see if that helps. Then once thats good put her back into her own room. I hope this helps.
    Anonymous