Do These Sound Like Preg. Symptoms to you?

In April, I gave birth to my first child. In June, I got my first post baby period, and it was the normal length of a typical cycle I had before pregnancy. I was due to get my second post baby period two days ago, and I am late. Before giving the "maybe you are just irregular still" answer, I should mention that my DH and I had unprotected sex once during the heat of the moment on the last day of my fertile cycle. I was under the impression that the female egg dies 24 hrs. after ovulation, and I believe I ovulated on the 6th (we had sex on the 8th), so I didn't think it was possible to get pregnant? When I used the restroom just now, I noticed that my CM was a bit thicker than normal, and had a slight yellow tint to it. I have also been nauseated for days. I should also note that yesterday, my discharge was a brown color.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmm.. Im not sure ... why dont you pee on your keyboard?
    seriuaoly we are not drs or pregnancy tests..
    Just go buy one they are only a buck at the dollar store and will tell you for sure
    If you had sex you could be pregnant
    end of story
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• it came back negative.
    Anonymous

• haha I've heard the keyboard one before, but not the "it came back negative".

Just google pregnancy symptoms honey. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2009