have you ever researched something for your own knowledge and curiosity and then have it help someone later on?

i did dream research and learned about past lives and tarot and rune readings how to make birth charts ect just because i wanted to know more about it for my own personal use and had always had an incurable curiosity (mostly cause of my own unexplained premonitions) and now i have ppl who call me and ask about dreams and readings ect. they say im always accurate on stuff i give them. when i started learning about this this stuff 5 years ago i didnt think i would use it to help other people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did genealogy and was able to help a lot of ppl. It was rewarding. if you ever get board and want to help someone else let me know! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not really. Most of the time I just end up helping myself.
    If the information helps someone they've never said anything to me. The most Ive gotten for sharing info, when asked, was along the lines of "oh thats interesting" or "oh didnt know that".
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009