I need some prayers, anyone willing to help?

I am in desperate need of a job so I can support my son and stop having my parents help me. I have been looking for 18 months and have only found temp jobs, I need something permanent. I don't know where else to turn for some luck (not sure if that is what I need or not). I am so down on myself because I don't have a job and can't support my son on my own. I have always supported him and this is just so hard and I am losing faith. I don't care what religion you are or who you pray to, I just feel I need prayers and a huge dose of faith. Thank you to everyone in advance and God Bless those that are willing to help.

Asked by tyfry7496 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is no shame in getting help from your parents. As a mom with grown children and a Grandchild; I do not mind helping if needed.
    With the ecomomy the way that it is it is really hard to have what one needs.
    I will pray for you and I will not be looking for luck, I will be praying for you to have a break through and a blessing.
    Heavenly Father...I come to you right now on this young woman's life and I ask that You bless her and bless her so much that she will stand up and be a witness to the good thing that You have done for her.
    Allow her to know that You are there for her and that she will have all that she needs and even throw in some of the wants for her. Let her know that You will never give her more trouble than she can handle and that YOU are there to handle it ALL for her if she just gives it all to Your care.
    Bless her; speak to the ears of employers before she ever speaks to them; open the doors for her.amen
    walkswithjesus

Answer by walkswithjesus at 12:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sure I will pray for you :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You don't need to feel down on yourself. You are at least trying to get a job. I will definatly pray for you and your family. Just keep your head up and do the best that you can!!!!

good luck

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am learning to believe again and live with faith, but sometimes it is just so hard.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Just keep a positive attitude and something will come your way. I wish you the best of luck!!
    I just prayed:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Me and my son will say a prayer for you!
    Anonymous

• yes i will pray for you...
    Lord God help this women find a job if its in your will Lord you know her heart and you know what she needs Lord and we know you can do all things and we put our trust in you to work in her life right now in the name of Jesus... AMEN
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• hinson7169: thank you. I may copy this and say it myself, with some minor changes. Thank you again,

I appreciate everyones prayers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• prayers for us both!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Definately ANON. 11:03!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2009