what is this pain?????????

I'm 9weeks pregnant with my third baby. My left side hurt along with my lower back. Why is it hurting and what is it from? My back hurt this bad when I was 7 months pregnant with my son. Shuld I be worried? Dr said something about pulled ligament but that wouldn't explain my back pain... Would it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be that or ur round ligament.....
    Anonymous

• round ligament pain-- I used to think after subsequent to #1 that pain does not happen I recetly learned I was wrong it gets worse??? it is a front and back pain usually on the right but after #2 can be both sides

ofcourse you could just have a back ach plain and un related to anything else
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• maybe it is the way we pregnant women sleep? no clue im 9 weeks and 2 or 3 ish days and i have lower back pain allot i think it is my posture good luck!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2009