I gots some interesting news today...

I had my yearly and they drew blood and all that nonsense..you know how it goes. I get a call later in the day, they have my resutls. Those people said I was pregnant. Ain't that some s***?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 11:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is that a good thing or a not so good thing?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Are you really pregnant or was it just a mistake?
    Anonymous

• They never called back and told me it wasn't..I'm on birth control, but that doesn't really mean anything. I'm not entirely excited about it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well congratulations!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I bet they said it weird too...like, "this and that...oh and you are positive for the pregnancy hormone."

That's how they told me when I had a bladder infection and I was like, "wait, what??".
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I would take a home test too. I know you can get pregnant on birth control, but I would still doubt the results. I would think things like "Maybe they got my pee mixed up with someone elses".

Hope it all works out for you either way.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Eeeek! Sorry you're not too excited but it'll settle in and you will be happy! So congrats ahead of time.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Well, how about that! Congrats.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• UUUmmmm....If it's good...congrats if not...I am there with you. My youngest one was a birth control surprise. Four months along. I did the whole...you got my blood mixed up with someone else and yeah right wrong person. Good luck!
    ice_angel_k

Answer by ice_angel_k at 12:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009