someone please help me

it all started 2 months ago my then 6 year old now 7 sparked a hidg fever of 105 for 4 days and he was having trouble swolloing the first night it started he went to bed and when he woke up in the morning his lymph nodes were the size of golf balls took him to the doctor he did a complete cbc and strep test and did'nt really give me an answer just some meds any way since then took him back 5 times and still no real reason for this and his nodes are still swollen only now he has a few more symptoms like his lips are kinda white and he has a rash in the middle of his chest and lost 2 jean sizes also been complaning of leg pains and itching can anyone please help with some info

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• If your docter isn't helping any I would take him to the ER. Expecially if he starts the fever again or has trouble breathing. I hope everything goes ok with your son!! Good luck
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I would go to the ER, and I would get a 2nd & 3rd opinion, not to mention going to a larger metroplex type hospital to see if someone can diagnose him. I hope he gets better soon. Are you treating the fever?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You need a new doctor. The current one is missing something.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009