I know he is cheating!

I recently found emails and have aquired phone records that prove my husband is cheating on me. Even worst, I am seven months pregnant. Can I use the emails and phone records when we go to court to get a divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• yes if hes maarried to u an u can prove hes cheating then hes in big trouble its against the law to cheat weirdly but true my bil went through this with his wife
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• p.s-show ur lawyer so he can figure the best way to use them in the case
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• also try and get anything else you can to prove it, like pictures with time date and ect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• May depend on where you live... in Ohio, or atleast around here, it doesnt matter if the partner cheats, the courts really dont care about that. They just want to know who wants what, and the courts want to make sure they get paid. I know a few people who went through this and tried telling on their spouse for cheating and it didnt do anything really for their divorce. And they had more than enough proof.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It depends on if you live in a Nofault divorce state. Most likley you don't need 'grounds" for divorce. This info won't help you in the divorce. However, it can be very helpful in custody hearing regarding your unborn child. Keep records of everything. Good luck.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• In my state they don't care. Even in custody they didn't care. He got joint custody. I am OK with it he is a great dad to the kids. They love him so much and deserved to have as much time with him as me. He is a jerk but my kids don't need to know the grown up stuff. I am remarried and enjoy the time alone with my new husband. The kids have thanked me and their dad many times for not being jerks like their friends parents and fighting over them. I am proud of how I handled it.

Make this about your child. If he will be good to the baby make sure that happens. Don't hurt your child to get back at him. Get a good attorney and put your child first even if it hurts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 23, 2009