How would you get over finding out that your husband cheated on you throughout your entire marriage?

My husband cheated on me throughout our entire marriage. He is now back together with his ex girlfreind, who by the way just gave birth to their daughter, fyi we seperated only a month ago. I am definately getting a divorce after I give birth, yes I'm pregnant! How would others out there cope with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• By getting the divorce NOW. Why wait?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• just remember that time will make you feel better even if you dont think so now. the sooner you move on, the sooner you will get over him, the sooner you will be happy alone and the sooner you will meet someone else. your not gonna be alone forever so just be happy that you can look forward to the one who will treat you right and for now, just focus on you and your child. thats easier said then done i know, but like i said just remember you will feel better eventually.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Well, first I would take out good life insurance on him then I would kill him! No, really I think a divorce would be the right thing to do. I can understand wanting to wait until after the baby is born but maybe you could at least be seperated until then. You are worth more than the way he is treating you. It will be hard at first but you can do it.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You don't. you should get a divorce, and move on.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:11 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• something having to do with a lot of gasoline and a match ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm so sorry, that really blow freaken skumbag, I would get a divorse, and as for getting over unfortentley that takes time, I wish you the best of luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:35 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Oh man that's awful Mama but I would say it's time for a divorce and move on. He will continue to cheat and you won't be able to handle that and still have self respect. Good luck to ya Mama!!
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You have no choice but to simply move on. You have a child on the way and will have to deal with him and her. It will suck but remember she is stuck with that lowlife loser now and you are free. My husband cheated while I was pregnant with my cousin. She had a baby with him the very next year. I got a divorce and then got myself together. We got our custody set and I never let either of them get to me. She is smug but I know from her mom their marriage is on the rocks he is cheating on her with her friend.lol He is a good father to our child and as long as he is good to him I really don't care what the jerk does. I love my child more than I dislike him so I get along for his sake. I am remarried to a guy that is nice and loves me. In hindsight I should have known my ex was a jerk. I was blinded by his cute dimples and nice butt. I would force yourself to move on and never let him see you upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why are you waiting til you give birth? It took me along time to get away from my X because he was doing the same thing to me. When I was pregnant he was going out and getting other women pregnant too at the same time, and he had them believing that he was going to marry them. It is really humiliating to know that your husband is going out and creating children with other women when you are married to him and having his children too. It took me a very long time to get over it and I went to counciling for a lot of years to get over the anger and hurt that he caused me.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Just realize that he is the one with he problem. He did not behave that way because of you, but because of who he is. Do not take responsibility for HIS actions no matter how much he blames you for HIS failure. And time, as said by pp.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009