Whats the best way for potty training a 2 & 1/2 yr old boy?

Ben working on it for about 1 month, he will go pee in the potty, but also in his diaper.

pennyloafer1

Asked by pennyloafer1 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• go to pampers.com for tips..they have tips for jus boys and for jus girls. but also one thing i did for my lil bro was put a fruit loop in the toilet and told him to aim and shoot lol made it fun so he always wanted to use the potty instead of the diaper
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• the fruit loop does help but taking them to the bathroom every 30 minutes to and hour for a week straight should do the trick.Everyone I have told to try it has worked for and even worked for my now four yr old little boy.Give it a try and see.Good Luck and let me know how it goes.
    krazymomma427

Answer by krazymomma427 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Just stop using diapers, if he is already good about going in the potty, I'd just do it cold turkey.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009