Why are men so controlling?

what's wrong with guys why are they so controlling...always want you to do what they want is there something im missing about egos? what's the problem with crazy men today?

KheiyahIsLife

Asked by KheiyahIsLife at 1:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Immature men are controlling. My husband has never been controlling of me. Being controlling is the beginning of abuse, or if it is extreme a form of abuse on its own. Evaluate your relationship and see if he is worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i always say, men are the dumbest animals on earth, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Women are controlling too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My husband is not controlling. I know more controlling women than men actually. My sister is a total control freak her first husband left her her second is about to. I don't blame either one. My husband is a very nice man and we have a great relationship. I got to know him before we married and knew his personality. If more people would take time to get to know one another they could avoid this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It think that the controling thing started way back at the beginning of time, when the men went out hunting and kept the women and children close to home because it was dangerous out in the world. Today, I think that it is because men are insecure is why they are so controling. My husband isn't controling ( my X was a control freak). We try to share the control.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• what does it mean to share control?
    KheiyahIsLife

Answer by KheiyahIsLife at 2:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Is it control or is it just that their expectations are different from yours? There are some things that I expect from my husband but my sister views them as controlling. There are things that she does in her marriage that I think are careless. Our perspectives on things are different. (ex: if my husband is going to be late coming home from work I expect a phone call....she doesn't because she probably won't be home anyhow. my husbands dinner is done when he gets home...her husband has to grab something himself. my husband & I do not go to bars seperately....they go without each other all the time.) Sometimes it is a matter of perspective & expectations...not control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Not all men are controlling, and I have met more over bearing, controlling women than I have men.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• your man should be your friend not your father. you are grown. think of you and him as equals. controling relationships end badly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• bc they are still using the cave man mentality when it was necessary for them to control

Answer by admckenzie at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009