Where are the jobs?

...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Czar's?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Where are you from? What kind of job are you looking for? In my area there are NONE! If one job is put in the paper, hundreds of people apply for it. There are soo many thousands of people laid off and it's only getting worse. I've resorted to working part time for myself for extra cash. I have a few different things I do, so if one thing is slow, I have something to fall back on. Hey, it helps buy diapers and extras (like birthdays and school supplies) for my kids.

Anyways, check out the different topics and posts on my blog. I have many ideas on there and use it to stay organized. It's not pushy or anything, I made it to help people and I tell you if I know of any scam and if something really works or not. http://www.tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

Hope I could help.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ask Obama he claims to have saved and created jobs. Maybe he can tell where those jobs are since no one else seems to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• After the election, I thought I'd see if I could get hired on at the White House to help be one of the secretaries that tells all the lobbyists the president won't take their calls, but turns out they don't need them after all. Then I figured I'd try something in human resources to help manage all those jobs from the stimulus, but no real demand. Finally I decided I'd get a job as a bill reader but there is NOBODY in the White House with any use for one of those.
    I guess I'll start lobbying for a Congressional Literacy Czar position so I can spend a year putting together a team to have meetings to talk about the best way to start a study to see the best way to form teams to analyze how to best get congress and the president to read shit before they sign off on it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• There are no jobs were I live either it's just crazy whats happening with the world
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• they are in the energy sector, my ol man can't fill jobs fast enough or find qualified help. so he's recruiting from Iraq, Russia and Venezuela, Great Britain and a ton of young men from Ireland.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• A friend of ours went to apply for a job in infrustructure-construction after being laid off at Delphi. 950 OTHER people applied for one job they were hiring because of the stimulus... They ended up hiring someone with "more experience"... yup, all those GM and Delphi workers trying to compete for jobs they are not trained for. Once they get the training/intern/experience~the TEMPORARY work will be complete. Way to Go Big O!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• New Hampshire has a low rate for unemployment. There are jobs here IF you get out and look for one. My daughters all were able to find jobs within two weeks, applying everywhere and getting many options to pick from.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 8:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• jewjew, They can't get enough people in the energy sector because there is no qualified help as yo usaid but that doesn't mean there are hordes of jobs. Besides, part of the problem is that people from other countries are being hired instead of Americans. Obama isn't helping a bit.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009