How many face products do you have?

For removing make-up or cleaning? I just realized I have three. Oxy pads for acne, Neutragena wipes for removing eye make-up and Olay daily facial clothes. That's not including the mint mask and lemon mask stuff I have.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 1:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i only use face wash and lotion.both cetaphil.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Aside from make up I only have a clean & clear face wash that I use in the morning, and an astrigent that I sometimes remember to use before bed. I am terrible about washing my face before bed I'll admit it. I was blessed with great skin and have really taken advantage of it, but I know eventually the poor makeup removal routine will catch up with me! I also just use regular body lotion on my face.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I use olay face wash
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:20 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Olay daily lotion with spf. The only makeup I wear is mascara and lipgloss, so the rest is easy.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I use biore facial scrub in the shower, and I also have clearasil, just in case. and I just use a regular lotion
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• One. Noxema in a pump for washing my face in the shower.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• For cleansing products - I have baby wipes as a make up remover and I use proactiv. It took a couple months but my skin looks better than it ever has.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have everything Mary Kay makes. Plus a few things I picked up here and there. I like the clinique eye make up remover the best. I use Clarins one step facial cleanser when Im in a rush. Im a bit obsessive when it comes to face stuff. I have a cabinet full. It drives DH nuts.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Cetaphil Cleanser, Cetaphil Lotion, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Baking Soda (the best exfoliator EVER!) and Milk of Magnesia (a great mask)
    tiffaninichole

Answer by tiffaninichole at 8:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Wash cloth and lotion which is Cetaphil. Sometimes I use Aveeno.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 8:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009