so bored! so whats the most embarressing thing thats ever happened to you?

or whats something you've seen that you know had to have embarressed the person it happened to(love how they have that look like oh shit you jus saw that?!)

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one time at wal-mart when i was like 8 months prego. i thouhad to pee so bad but i was like in the checkout lane and i bent over for something and i peed, i tried to play it off like my water bropke and ran out the store
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i am bored too, i know this isnt the worst thing that i have done, but when i was at work there was this cute guy that was all staring at me and so i was staring back i had a bucket of mop water and ran into the wall with it and it went everywhere, so the whole factory saw it. i felt so dumb. i'll try and think of some more
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• pussy farting when me and my now husband where having sex! This happened the first couple of months dating. I was so embarrassed, He thought it was so funny and awesome. No he trys to make me do that! Jerk! lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• ha ha i have done it to

"pussy farting when me and my now husband where having sex! This happened the first couple of months dating. I was so embarrassed, He thought it was so funny and awesome. No he trys to make me do that! Jerk! lol"
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Anon :12 I have had that happen and I even knew how to pussy fart back when I was thin, you suck up air in there and yeah you get pussy farts. I once pussy farted at the age of 35! and my so called steady lover at the time made me LMAO when he said "now that was uncalled for Gigi! I nearly died and then just laughed. Hey! when your're horney and a pussy fart makes it's prescence you just laugh it off.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• hahaha that only happens to me from behind or when im doing it with a guy who is HUGE
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009