does anyone know what time money gets into the bank if you got DD

i am really wanting some pie right now and i am waiting for my money to come into the bank, i usually go at get some out around 5 when i get off work but i'm not working tonight so i was just wondering, i know its a totally random "?" but i just thought i would ask. gosh i really want some pie oh and some fries. oh yeah

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 3:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Direct Deposit doesn't deposit into my account until 9:00 a.m. when my bank opens...I think it probably just depends on the bank, maybe even your employer?
    meganmaughan

Answer by meganmaughan at 3:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well i think i will just go and find out, cause i will kill if i dont get some pie and fries. lol not really, okay so if like in the news tommorow someone was killed over something like that i swear it wasnt me.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mine is in the bank by 3am
    caitelinn

Answer by caitelinn at 3:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It varies depending on the bank. I used to work for US bank and there deposits posted at 9am but, I bank with chase and my dd hits at midnight...sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ours goes in about 4-5 am. I have our money DD into a savings acct every week, then I electronically transfer what we need into our checking. I dont always use all of it and I dont want the entire amt in my checking acct (AKA"the black hole") so I have gotten up as early as 5 and transferred it by computer. I have also sent hubby to the bank on the way to work to get money for gas at about 6 am and it not be there, but thats rare. Usually by 4, its there....wait, its already 4. That means his DD is already there. I guess I will go do that now. I didnt realize I was up so late...geez.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It depends on the bank. Each of my 2 come at different times and in another bank the DD is really late, sometimes 4 a.m.

Have a nice snack!!!

pamkay414

Answer by pamkay414 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mine is always there right at midnight! My bank/job is cool like that, LOL...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2009