Fort leonard wood MO???

I am going to fort leonard wood missouri aug. 20 but husbands graduation is aug. 27th, just curious if anyone else has any family or anything graduating from fort leonard wood. My brother-in-law is also graduating (his graduation is the 20th). I am bored and was just curious. I'll be 33 weeks preggo when I go so wish me luck, lol.

armywife009

Asked by armywife009 at 3:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Travel

• I know a guy who's being shipped ther on July 27th. He says he's really looking forward to it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yeah my husband is doing bct and ait and his brother is just doing bct, but they are ready to come home, lol. My hubby has been gone since april and we live in North carolina and it is going to be a long drive.
    armywife009

Answer by armywife009 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Good luck hun. I had to go there for my basic. It sucks! It will be super hot then all the sudden it would just rain. My cousin is stationd out there. Just try to keep cool it will be hot that time of year. And congrats to them for going through all of that. It was fun for me but still hard.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Thanks. Yeah I am very proud of hubby and brother-in-law. Yeah they don't like the weather down there, that's all they talk about, lol.
    armywife009

Answer by armywife009 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009