does this mean i'm ovulating and will get my period?

i'm on the pill in the middle of the second week, i am currently breastfeeding, but i'm asking this because i'm having a lot of odorless white creamy discharge(sorry if tmi)and ebcause i've heard i won't have a period if i breastfeed, my baby is now 2 months old!

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 3:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• MOST women do not ovulate/have a period while nursing for at least 6 months, but again that is MOST women not all. I have no experience being on the pill and nursing though so I have no idea what is going on. The pill may make your period come back early since it is regulating your hormone levels not your body as much.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• That's a bunch of bologna that you "won't" have a period of you're breastfeeding! If that were true, then why are you on the pill, and why are other breastfeeding moms pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I had my first period less than 3 months after my daughter was born, and I was exclusively breastfeeding.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009