I want to hear about your wah business!

I am now doing reviews and testimonials on my site. I am interested in including you. I will allow you to tell me about it and give me testimonials about it. Please, feel free to introduce yourself and leave your link on here, but I'll also ask that you message me on here with your links and testimonials.

Great way to advertise!

This might not be for everyone and if I don't feel it's legit, I probly wont be adding you to the site. Comments are open to the public, so you'll want to make sure it's legit so you don't get negative feedback.

tcarter1981

Asked by tcarter1981 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• What do you want to know? I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization. I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I work at home with work at home united. I have a wonderful support team who helped me make it to where I am today. I do not sell, stock, or deliver any products. We recently won the torch award, that we are very proud of, from the BBB. If anyone is interested you can visit my website at http://www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and request further information.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 7:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I currently work for Internet CEO Moms! I got laid off in April and this is the only thing I found that I had a good feeling about. Everyone is so positive and friendly. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com :-)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm PMing you about Freebie Force... But since you are with Ameriplan, figure you don't need to hear that too... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I write articles for eHow. Actually I have put together a series of work at home articles here in my Journal at Cafemom. You can check them all out there:

m-avi

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I work at home with business dedcated to help others find work from home and also help people with their healthcare benefits. here is my link www.freedomathometeam.com/PJOH
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 2:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I currently found an amazing Affiliate Marketing program that is not a scam. I have been making great income with this business. Click on the link below for more information.

Work at Home!
    Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I just joined up with Iggly Biggly a flip flop sandal company. I love it so far! If you are interested in adding me to your site let me know. I can message you with more info too.

www.igglybigglybiz-13.weebly.com

Aimee
    dtmom13@hotmail.com
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• YES,I'M AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT FOR PARTYLITE..I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 11/2 YRS,BEFORE THIS I JUST HAD THE PARTYS, BUT I'M SO GLAD I STARTED,I MAKE MY OWN HOURS AND MEET MANY PEOPLE..GO TO HOUSE AND HAVE FUN AND GET PAID WELL FOR IT!! I MAKE AN AVERAGE $60-$100 IN AN HOUR OR TWO...I EARN PLENTY OF FREE PRODUCT AND BONUSES,AND THIS YEAR I'M TRYIN TO EARN MY FIRST ALL EXCLUSIVE PAID TRIP(a cruise)..AND BEST OF ALL IT WAS A NO-CASH INVESTMENT!! THAT WAS THE BEST I HAVE 3 LIVING CHILDREN AND A STEP DAUGHTER.. I'M SO GLAD I JOIN PARTYLITE, YOUR IN YOUR OWN BUISNESS BUT YOUR NOT ALONE.. THERE IS GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE TO HELP ALONG THE WAY.. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO CONTACT ME ON MY WEBSITE AT:
    WWW.PARTYLITE.BIZ/CANDLELADYJAMIE
    THECANDLELADY21

Answer by THECANDLELADY21 at 10:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am a consultant for Cookie Lee Jewelry.. we are big on the west coast. Our jewelry has been in several magazines and worn by sarah palin during the 09 campaign. I chose this company because the price,quality and commission. The price is affordable for anyone attending a home show ($8-$50) nothing over $50 I have noticed the customers spend more then other parties since there getting MORE jewelry we also have a great warranty. The quality is great! and we get paid 50-90% commission from day 1. 50% on regular priced items.. we also have "cookies outlet" its the jewelry from last season we can buy for as low as $1.50 thats where the 90% commission comes in.. I give this jewelry away as prizes and gifts too the customers LOVE that. there are so many more perks and extra bonuses to many to list here. I would love to be apart of your project please PM me www.cookielee.biz/ambervoight

AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 12:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009