This is just scaryto me, I saw it on MOST WATCHED!

Watch the whole thing. It is scary and diabolical.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The woman by the stage when the man is jumping around is hysterical. She's got a look that clearly says "Get away from me you lunatic!"
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• WOW....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i am speechless
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Oh... Ok. I wouldn't go with scary, but I don't have words for it... I was thinking it was going to be one of those things that jumps out at you... Disturbed, that's a good word for it.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 4:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• HMHUTSON  it is just "WEIRD". lol I have had "friends" INSIST on letting myself fall!  LOL! I posted it because it was on "most watched". Not because it was scary or even in my favorites. My name is Gigi and I am NOT a bible thumper.

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Hold on is that supposed to be real church? cuz that is just ridiculous, wow

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• ugh, stuff like that just makes me sick. do these people really think that crap is real. acting like a bunch of fools!!!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• LOL I'm really taken aback by seemingly normal adults acting like that, it's comical, disturbing and weird. Weird, really really weird...

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 4:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Well , like the poster said, How is it that everyone was all stupid like it was contagious, high schoolers except the camera men. Look at the woman by the stage and look at the people in the background, can we say weird!?
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 23, 2009