strapless bra help

It's no secret I am very large busted, I have some really cute shirts that I need a strapless bra with, my problem is I can never keep the darn things where they are supposed to be! My boobs always seem to want to push them downwards. What else can I do to cover my boobs under a cute camisole and things I refuse to go without something

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH MY GOD!!!! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! The only advice i have is to get a bra that is a little tight around but the right cup size...It works sometimes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• maybe I can squeeze my fat into a 34 lmao, thanks for the suggestion glad to see it's not only my boobs that have a mind of their own
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• they have straps that you can buy that are clear, you can attach them to a strapless bra or get a bra that has detachable traps and you can put the clear straps on it, that way you can still wear the cute shirts and you can't see the straps and you can get them at walmart
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• thanks looove I will look for those
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i just use a little duck tape over the nipples..lol!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 7:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I had the same problem with my tiny boobs so I don't know if it is a size thing or if it's the bra you are using. I started buying the convertible bras from Gap Body and they are really great! The always stay up! (And they're cute looking too). The only thing is that I would recommend hand washing because the machine seems to make the tacky strip that holds the bra up get a little less tacky so after too many washes it doesn't stay up like it used to.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• "i just use a little duck tape over the nipples..lol! "

I would hate to think how that feels when it's time to take it off...OUCH
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i buy these bras at walmart that has and extra band in the side and holds really good i bought one and love it but its like a DD but fits perfect and if nothing else the clear straps works good!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 10:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2009