Wierdest place.....

you had sex?? Did you get caught??!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA JAJA I would have been up in that tree too!!!!

I have no clue, my husband and I use to have sex everywhere, one time under a desk at school our senior year LOL we did get caught but it was by another student and he thought it was awesome so he didn't tell... I can even remember that it was 10 in the morning and we were in agriculture... hmmmm lol

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 4:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• up on the hill over looking the city on top of my hubbys truck and no we didn't get cought, I guess that's not really wierd lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Id have to say my hubby's little cousin's bed.
    We were staying overnight and the mood just hit! I feel kinda bad now, but it was dark so we couldnt see the HSM or Hannah Montana posters!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Glass elevator and casino stairwell never ever caught, my home town is lake tahoe so it's heavily wooded, one time DH and I were in the middle of the woods doing our thing when about 15 feet away we saw a bear, I was used to them and knew what to do DH freaked and climbed a tree he felt safe until I told him that bears knew how to climb trees as well. The bear went the opposite direction but I couldn't get DH back out for a walk for the life of me lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• lol jaja
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It was so freaking hilarious he was all shaky and stuttering he never saw a bear in real life other than the zoo so he majorly freaked which is normal to someone who never experienced it, he still says I am crazy to this day
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:22 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• LOL JAJA!!!

We had sex on a rock in the middle of a river while camping..... and many other places but that is our FAV to this day! And it was on my 20th bday!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• LOL JAJA! Too funny! Poor guy.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• holy smokes 07lilmama, my man and I had sex on a rock in the middle of a river while we were camping to, way back in the day that's funny I forgot about that, lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• LMAO loovemybabies! fun times ;)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009