Anyone have any cool ideas for a "Winter Wonderland" themed wedding?

We have pretty much decided that we're gonna get married late January and I wanted to do a "Winter Wonderland" themed wedding. Does anyone have any ideas for that?! I haven't really looked at much yet, since it's 3:30am and I'm heading to bed. We kinda just decided that's what we're gonna do. Any help would be very much apperciated!!

mommakelley21

Asked by mommakelley21 at 4:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't have any ideas from the top of my head but that just sound really beautiful

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The only things that come to my sleep deprived mind are snowflakes, frosted glass, you could do some really beautiful decorations in silver, white, white with glitter.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think that would be beautiful. White painted trees branches. Silver accents on the tables. Crystals everywhere. A center piece at the reception, could be an ice sculpture or a large piece of art maybe by a local artist. Hey you can try high schools to see if the art teacher knows of a piece that a student wants to sell. Oh wow....I am excited for you

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If you are on a tight budget the winter wonderland looks elegent on any budget. You can do a lot of the decorating yourself too. What a lovely theme. Have fun with it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I got married in July, but had originally planned to get married in December. Our cake still had snowflakes on it and I love it. We have a picture of the snowflake cake, but it doesn't do it justice.  It was beautiful :)  My aunt made it.  Congratulations!

jlraynes

Answer by jlraynes at 7:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sounds beautiful, I would decorate the whole place in white and silver, the bridesmaids would have silver dresses and the groomsmen have black suits with silver ties. I will think of some more ideas, I like ot plan weddings!
    Cyndi310

Answer by Cyndi310 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• sounds wonderful!

crystal and silver maybe with a hint of gold shimmer.

get yourself a thick gorgeous velvety cloak to wear!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• also, wrap the arch if you have it in white christmas lights and have them dim the other lights
    Cyndi310

Answer by Cyndi310 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2009